Do you need help advocating for more hours? Need help filling out your timesheet? Click here to see our training times available.
Free training for UDW members through CAIPTC
All UDW members have access to free classes and workshops through the California Independent Providers Training Center (CAIPTC). Additionally, providers in Orange, San Diego, and Riverside counties who have Kaiser health insurance have access to free workshops like stress management, healthy eating, and more through the Kaiser Wellness Plan.
To register for any of the classes below, please call CAIPTC toll-free at 1-877-410-0576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New classes and locations are added throughout the year so make sure to check back here for updates! CAIPTC offers courses in:
- Family Caregiving: Gain practical skills and coping strategies that will help you provide at-home care.
- Adult & Child First Aid/CPR/AED: Learn life-saving skills to know what to do in a cardiac, breathing or first aid emergency.
- Eat Healthy, Be Active: 2-part course that will teach you about simple changes for a healthier lifestyle. Topics include: eating healthy on a budget, cooking quick and healthy meals, and more. Attend both dates to receive a certificate.
- American Red Cross Bloodborne Pathogens Training: A new course designed for those who risk on-the-job exposure to blood and other bodily fluids.
- US Citizenship: For providers in the Santa Maria area, this open enrollment class will prepare you to take the USCIS required oral interview and exam.
- And More!
Some classes are offered in Spanish. Please check your individual county schedule below, to see class times, locations, and languages for your area.
No classes scheduled at this time.