Are you an IHSS provider? By July 1, 2022, all IHSS providers must enroll in direct deposit for their IHSS paychecks. To enroll you have two options:
1. Sign up for direct deposit online through the state’s ETS website
Providers enrolling in direct deposit using the Online Direct Deposit Enrollment Service must:
- Be registered on the CDSS IHSS ETS website
- Be a current and active provider working for an IHSS and/or WPCS recipient
- Have an open checking account, savings account, or a prepaid debit card (we recommend joining UDW’s credit union!)
- Have your bank or credit union name, account number and the routing number available to key in during online enrollment
If you have questions about creating or accessing your Electronic Timesheet account or entering your direct deposit information online, you can call the Electronic Timesheet Help Desk during business hours at 1-866-376-7066 and select option 4.
2. Sign up for direct deposit with the paper enrollment form
The paper enrollment form is still available for those who would like to use it. Follow these simple steps:
- Download and print the state’s IHSS Direct Deposit form SOC 829 here.
- Locate your routing and account numbers. (Note: for PFCU members, you can find this information by logging on to www.providencecu.org.)
- Enter your routing and account numbers onto the form.
- Mail your signed and completed form to:
Provider Forms Processing Center
PO Box 1697
West Sacramento, CA 95691
Once the state receives your form, it can take up to 60 days before you are enrolled in direct deposit.